- "So…what's this?"
- ―Ben Skywalker and Lon Shevu
During the Clone Wars, many individualistic clone troopers dyed their naturally black hair a different color. Null ARC trooper Mereel often disguised himself using various materials including hair dye, although his brother, Ordo, believed that certain colors did not suit him. Captain Rex dyed his hair blond and later blue. Commander Gree and several other clones dyed their hair red.
Jedi Knight Ben Skywalker once used hair dye, given to him by Captain Lon Shevu, with the intentions of making Skywalker less recognizable during his mission to the planet Vulpter. Ben worked the solution into a lather in his hair, and after washing it out, had brown locks instead of his natural red.
- Darth Bane: Rule of Two
- The Clone Wars: No Prisoners (Mentioned only)
- I, Jedi
- Legacy of the Force: Betrayal
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice
- Fate of the Jedi: Omen
- Fate of the Jedi: Backlash (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Conviction
- Fate of the Jedi: Ascension
- Legacy 19: Claws of the Dragon, Part 6
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
Notes and referencesEdit
- Hair coloring on Wikipedia