Hai double-crossed Schurk-Heren however, and decided to take the cargo by force instead. It was at that moment, though, that Lumbra betrayed his employer and a firefight broke out. After Lumbra and his men managed to escape with the cargo, unaware that they were truly carrying a decoy crate, Hai took the crew of the Uhumele prisoner. Deducing that Lumbra had made off with the fake cargo, Hai tortured Schurk-Heren and later Bomo Greenbark in hopes of discovering the cargo's real location.
Hai underestimated Bomo, however, and the Nosaurian managed to escape after being left unattended. With the help of Crys Taanzer, Bomo set a trap for Hai's people at his compound. Bomo killed all of Hai's people in the fighting that followed, including Hai himself.
- Dark Times 7: Parallels, Part 2 (First appearance)
- Dark Times 8: Parallels, Part 3
- Dark Times 9: Parallels, Part 4
- Dark Times 10: Parallels, Part 5
- Dark Times 11: Vector, Part 5 (Mentioned only)