Over the years, Setsyn ran Baras’ slaving operation on Nar Shaddaa. She came into the Sith Lord's service unexpectedly after taking over from his previous operative–she tricked the slaver out of a large number of credits and some of his stock, not knowing who he worked for. Before Setsyn could escape the planet, Baras contacted her and offered the position that had suddenly opened up.
In 3643 BBY, Setsyn assisted Baras' apprentice in their plan to eliminate Dellocon, one of Baras' former secret agents, and Rathari, a rival Sith Lord who offered him protection. Under her guidance, Baras' apprentice thwarted Rathari's deal with the Hutt Cartel, which also resulted in the death of the his apprentice Girik, and later destroyed the Sith Lord's forces sieging Republic outpost Shylon, at Nar Shaddaa's Upper Industrial Sector. Unfortunately for Setsyn, Rathari was able to track down and assault her base, killing her after a brief confrontation
Later, Baras expresses his condolences for her loss and admitted to having a soft spot for her..
Personality and traitsEdit
A witty flirt and able liar, she’s able to talk her way both into and out of trouble. She has a tendency to overreach but has become proficient at escaping death as a result.
Behind the scenesEdit
Halidrell Setsyn is the NPC responsible for starting Nar Shaddaa's first missions within the Sith Warrior storyline, playable in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Male Sith Warriors can flirt with her.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Halidrell Setsyn (Warrior)"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Mission: "Seek Your Contact" on the Sith Warrior's personal ship
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Mission: "Disrupt Negotiations" on Nar Shaddaa
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Mission: "An Army of One" on Nar Shaddaa
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Mission: "Distress Call" on Nar Shaddaa