- "There were no survivors on Devaron. Everyone was killed, including Master Halsey and his Padawan."
- ―Boss, reporting on the fate of Halsey and Knox
Halsey was brought to the Jedi Temple and became a Jedi Master prior to the Clone Wars. At least one year into the war, Halsey along with his Nautolan Padawan Knox. In 21 BBY, Halsey was watching a hologram of Eeth Koth getting tortured. The Jedi Masters were disturbed by this and most of the Jedi left.
In 20 BBY, Knox and Halsey was dispatched to the Temple of Eedit on the planet of Devaron to defend it from the Separatist Droid Army. However, Count Dooku's new apprentice, Savage Opress, killed all of the clones until Halsey and Knox were the only ones left. Halsey started to engage Opress. Knox said he wanted to help, but Halsey won't let him. At some point in the battle, Opress forced the lightsaber out of Halsey's hands and they engaged in martial arts. Eventually, he got outmatched and was stabbed by Opress's spear afterwards. Knox was greatly shocked and tried to avenge his master, but was killed himself. Knox and Halsey's bodies were brought to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Soon, the Jedi Temple heard the news that Halsey, Knox and all of their forces had been killed. Most of the Jedi Masters suspected that Asajj Ventress was responsible even though she was presumed dead and their deaths were more savage than she would've done to her victims. They watched surveillance cameras and saw Halsey's death and realized that Opress was the one who had killed them. This started a mission to find Opress.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Monster"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Witches of the Mist" (Appears in hologram)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ In "Heroes on Both Sides," Mina Bonteri states that her husband was killed during a battle on Aargonar that occurred at least one year prior. As a result, the events of "Heroes on Both Sides" take place at least one year into the Clone Wars. Since places "Monster" after "Heroes on Both Sides," it can be concluded that "Monster" also takes place at least one year into the war.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Monster"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1