Han Solo, Part IV is the fourth issue of the five-part Marvel comic book miniseries Star Wars: Han Solo. The issue, was released on October 12, 2016, and was written by Marjorie Liu, with art by Mark Brooks.
- Han has a traitor to the Rebellion on board the Falcon!
- But can he figure out who it is before they get him killed?
- And more importantly…can he stay in the Dragon Void race?!?
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Marvel Comics SEPTEMBER 2016 SOLICITATIONS. Newsarama (June 21, 2016). Retrieved on June 21, 2016.
- ↑ DARTH VADER, HAN SOLO, More STAR WARS Titles Delayed. Newsarama (2016-08-05). Retrieved on August 7, 2016.
- ↑ Breznican, Anthony (2016-03-04). Marvel reveals Star Wars: Han Solo comic FIRST LOOK. Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved on May 19, 2016.