A hand can refer to one of the following:
- The manipulative appendage at the end of a limb.
- A Shadow Hand, a title given to the second-in-command of the Sith monarch.
- The Invisible Hand, General Grievous' flagship.
- The Helping Hand, a starship owned by Plu Makor.
- The Emperor's Hands, the organization under Emperor Palpatine
- The Emperor's Hand, the organization created by the Sith Emperor of the Resurgent Sith Empire
- The Empire of the Hand, a Shadow Empire created by Thrawn.
- A Hand, a servant of Darth Krayt and his One Sith.
- The Invisible Hand cantina, a cantina on Coruscant.
- Dark Hands, a Living Force short story by August and Cynthia Hahn.
- Elizabeth Hand, author of the Boba Fett series.
- Hand of Death, a species of plant.
- Hand of Solitude a title.
- Hand of Thrawn was a fortress on the planet Nirauan.
- Hand of Judgment, a group of rogue Stormtroopers that operated in the Shelsha sector
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.