Serving as the HQ and sanctuary for the Separatist Council, it was penetrated by Obi-Wan Kenobi, who engaged Grievous in a lightsaber duel. During the engagement, the 501st Legion disabled perimeter defenses, allowing the 212th Attack Battalion to enter the hangar and drive Grievous away, starting the Battle of Utapau. Following Grievous's retreat, the Republic cleared out the droid forces and used the hangar as a landing zone for LAATs to drop off TX-130S fighter tanks.
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith junior novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith video game
- Evasive Action: Reversal of Fortune