Hanx-Wargel was a computer manufacturing company. They developed SuperFlow II and later the SuperFlow IV computer for use in starships. The control functions of the Millennium Falcon were originally controlled by a SuperFlow IV computer before being extensive modified and rebuilt.
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual
- The Essential Guide to Warfare