|Haor Chall Engineering|
Droid, vehicle and starship manufacturer
|Chronological and political information|
Haor Chall Engineering was a company founded by the Xi Char, a fanatical religious order devoted to high-precision manufacturing.
The insectoid Xi Charrians worked in cathedral-factories on the planet of Charros IV. The company was known for making Hoar Chall Ring Drive Gel, a podracer lubricant, and was a sponsor of such podraces as the Phoebos Memorial Run. Shortly before the blockade of Naboo, the Trade Federation contracted the Xi Char to create some of the vehicles and droids used during that skirmish.
During the Clone Wars, the Republic sent an army of clone troopers led by Jedi Knights to destroy the factories on Charros IV, permanently crippling the company. Sienar Fleet Systems absorbed what little remained of Haor Chall Engineering shortly thereafter.
Behind the scenesEdit
In Emissaries to Malastare, this company is referred to as "Hoar Chall Engineering".
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Cloak of Deception
- Star Wars: Republic 14: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 2
- Labyrinth of Evil (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Agent of the Empire 9: Hard Targets, Part 4 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed (Mentioned only)
- The Unifying Force (Mentioned only)
- Millennium Falcon (Mentioned only)
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galaxy at War
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 33
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Sith Wars