Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hapan was the language developed by residents of the Hapes Cluster due to their isolation from the rest of the galaxy. Due to their limited contact with residents outside the Cluster, Basic was not commonly known to the average Hapan.
Examples of Hapan phrasesEdit
- Shakal (worthy)
- Ereneda (She who has no equal)
- Endara (superior technology)
- Flarett a rellaren? (Was dinner spiced well?)
- Chume'da (heir of the Queen Mother)
- Chume'la (wife of the son of the Queen Mother)
- Chume ta' (unknown meaning, part of the full name of Tenel Ka)
Notable non-native speakers of HapanEdit
- The Courtship of Princess Leia (First appearance)
- Young Jedi Knights: Lightsabers
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Journey
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse
- New Essential Guide to Characters (Isolder entry)
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages