Harb Binli was a human male pilot from Eriadu who served in the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War. During the war, Cadet Binli served as Red Seven, He fought in the Battle of Scarif, during which, his wingman and friend Pedrin Gaul, was killed. He later served in the Battle of Yavin in which he himself was killed in action.
Personality and traitsEdit
While a relatively recent addition to Red Squadron, Binli's talent and tenacity meant he particularly excelled at strafing runs against point defense cannons. He learned many lessons from his more experienced wingmate, Pedrin Gaul.
Behind the scenesEdit
Harb Binli was portrayed by Benjamin Hartley in the 2016 film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. The character appears next to Jyn Erso during heated discussions in the Yavin Base briefing room scene. He goes on to take part in the Battle on Scarif, during which his wingmate, Pedrin Gaul, is killed in action.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Secret Mission
- Rogue One, Part IV
- "Duty Roster"—From a Certain Point of View
- "Desert Son"—From a Certain Point of View (Voice only) (as Red Seven)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Harb Binli)