- "Live to fight another day, boys. Live to fight another day."
- ―Hardcase's last words during the Battle on Umbara
"Let me at 'em!" was Hardcase's typical reaction when presented with enemy forces, no matter how overwhelming the odds. Legend has it that his growth chamber sprung a leak during his formation on Kamino, resulting in his characteristic, somewhat aberrant, but nonetheless useful hyperactivity. When the blaster bolts fly, Hardcase loses all sense of self-preservation and returns fire with zeal, determined to wipe out the enemy with repeated sweeps of his rotary laser cannon.
He was part of the search for General Grievous serving under Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi. Over 1 year into the Clone Wars, Hardcase fought in the Battle of Umbara. When the majority of the troopers felt that their new General, Pong Krell, was out of control, Hardcase felt that it could be fun and that the troopers could take him. When Fives, Jesse, and Hardcase disobeyed orders and participated in a rogue operation, he sacrificed his life to destroy the supply ship.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The General"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Plan of Dissent"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Carnage of Krell" (Appears in flashback(s))