- "Live to fight another day, boys. Live to fight another day."
- ―Hardcase during the Battle on Umbara
"Let me at 'em!" was Hardcase's typical reaction when presented with enemy forces, no matter how overwhelming the odds. Legend has it that his growth chamber sprung a leak during his formation on Kamino, resulting in his characteristic, somewhat aberrant, but nonetheless useful hyperactivity. When the blaster bolts fly, Hardcase loses all sense of self-preservation and returns fire with zeal, determined to wipe out the enemy with repeated sweeps of his rotary laser cannon.
He was part of the search for General Grievous serving under Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi. Later during the Clone Wars, Hardcase fought in the Battle of Umbara. When the majority of the troopers felt that their new General, Pong Krell, was out of control, Hardcase felt that it could be fun and that the troopers could take him. When Fives, Jesse, and Hardcase disobeyed orders and participated in a rogue operation, he sacrificed his life to destroy the supply ship.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The General"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Plan of Dissent"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Carnage of Krell" (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ According to Tarkin, the events of "The Citadel" occur a year after a battle on Murkhana, which itself took place nine months after the Battle of Geonosis. As a result, "The Citadel" takes place one year and nine months into the Clone Wars. Since places "Plan of Dissent" after "The Citadel," it can be concluded that "Plan of Dissent" also takes place over a year into the war.