- "You refuse to see the truth. I don't have to defeat you—just slow you down. You've lost."
"We will meet again at the Emperor's side, my love."
- ―Hareth, to the Knight, and Krannus
Colonel Hareth was a female Sith Pureblood who served in the Imperial Military of the reconstituted Sith Empire. The lover of Executor Krannus, a fellow Imperial officer, Hareth was also a member of Krannus' death cult that worshiped the Sith Emperor. During the renewed war between the Galactic Republic and the Empire, Hareth accompanied Krannus to the planet Belsavis so that the cult could destroy the world and thereby achieve the Emperor's goals, and she gladly sacrificed herself to stall the Jedi Knight known as the Hero of Tython so that Krannus could complete their mission.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Anarchy" on Belsavis