Haruun Kal was a planet located in the galaxy's Mid Rim, in grid square M-17 on the Standard Galactic Grid, that was the homeworld of Mace Windu, a human Jedi Master and champion of the Jedi Order. During the Clone Wars, it was the site of a battle between the Galactic Republic and Confederacy of Independent Systems.
Behind the scenesEdit
Haruun Kal was first mentioned in the new Star Wars canon in a featurette included in Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season One, a box set available on Blu-ray or DVD that included the entire first season of the canon animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars that was released on November 3, 2009. It was originally created for "Children of the Force," a Star Wars Legends story included in Star Wars Tales 13.
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings (Mentioned only)
- Kanan 9: First Blood, Part III: The Canyons of Kardoa (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season One (First mentioned)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ Kanan 9: First Blood, Part III: The Canyons of Kardoa
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season One—Featurette: "Liberty on Ryloth"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season One
- ↑ "Children of the Force"—Star Wars Tales 13