- "…This particular Jedi—Master Depa Billaba—is hardly a threat. Our intelligence identifies her as a failed commander, a liability to the Republic. In fact, according to this, you yourself faced her on Haruun Kal…where you decimated her troops and very nearly ended her life."
- ―General Kleeve, to Grievous
Haruun Kal was a planet located in the galaxy's Mid Rim. It was the homeworld of Mace Windu, a human Jedi Master and renowned warrior of the Jedi Order. During the Clone Wars, Haruun Kal was the site of a battle between the Galactic Republic and Confederacy of Independent Systems.
Behind the scenesEdit
Haruun Kal first appeared in Star Wars Legends sources such as "Children of the Force" and Shatterpoint, in which it was shown as the birthplace of Mace Windu. This detail was made canon when it was mentioned in a featurette that was included in Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season One, a box set available on Blu-ray or DVD that included the entire first season of the canon animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars that was released on November 3, 2009.
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings (Mentioned only)
- Kanan 9: First Blood, Part III: The Canyons of Kardoa (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season One (First mentioned)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- ↑ Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ Kanan 9: First Blood, Part III: The Canyons of Kardoa
- ↑ "Children of the Force"—Star Wars Tales 13
- ↑ Shatterpoint
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season One