A hat was any of various head coverings that could be worn for warmth or as a signifier of status. Senators, Neimoidian leaders of the Trade Federation, and Imperial dignitaries all donned hats with a distinctive shape, height, or color. A brimless hat fitted with a peak were referred to as a cap. Military caps often indicated service and rank, and their color and style helped commanders recognize units on the battlefield.
As hats appear in almost every Star Wars work, this list only includes explicit mentions of hats in text or dialogue.
- Star Wars Rebels: Meet the Rebels
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Rebels: Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook
- Star Wars Costumes: The Original Trilogy
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ; image #19 (of 22)