|Haven-class medical station|
Nearly 80,000 patients
The Haven-class medical station, more commonly known as the Republic medical station, was a model of space station used by the Galactic Republic as space medcenters during the Clone Wars. Twenty in all were commissioned for the Grand Army of the Republic, one for each of its Sector Armies. They were each capable of treating nearly 80,000 patients.
The typical station had a reactor slung underneath, port entrances for Pelta-class medical frigates, and eight main medical bays. The stations were highly vulnerable and were dependent on other spacecraft to aid in fending off attackers.
These stations served as a lifeline for clone troopers, being placed near battlefields to service groups of medical frigates bringing in the wounded. The first such station, the Kaliida Shoals Medical Center, was created near the Kaliida Nebula. The Republic then commissioned nineteen more stations, one each for its twenty Sector Armies. Besides the Kaliida Shoals Medcenter, stations were established in the Felucia system and near Ord Cestus.
Behind the scenesEdit
The station was designed to resemble the Republic insignia if viewed from above.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Destroy Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels (Appears in flashback(s))
- Clone Wars Gambit: Stealth
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brain Invaders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty Hunters" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars PocketModel TCG: Clone Wars
- (First identified as Republic medical station)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles (First identified as Haven-class medical station)
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded