Headsets were a type of communications device worn on the head that allowed hands free communication with others, predominately by pilots or crew among large starships. They were generally made with either a single or double ear-piece, although some were known to cover a large area of the head of the wearer.
Virtually all Jedi used headsets to communicate with other pilots or their astromech droids, as was the case with Obi-Wan Kenobi during his skirmish with Jango Fett in orbit of the planet Geonosis.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- A New Dawn
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks
- Star Wars Rebels – "Double Agent Droid"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy
- Star Wars 10: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part III
- Star Wars 11: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part IV
- Vader Down, Part I
- Darth Vader 14: Vader Down, Part IV
- Doctor Aphra 8: The Screaming Citadel, Part V
- Star Wars 34: The Thirteen Crates
- Star Wars 35: The Hutt Run
- Star Wars 36: Revenge of the Astromech
- Han Solo, Part III
- "Blade Squadron"—Star Wars Insider 149–150
- Poe Dameron 16: Legend Lost, Part III
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Graphic Novel Adaptation