125,000 (75,000 used)
Military-grade sensor array
Mark 2e/W heavy laser cannon turret (1)
5 (omniprobe operators)
Mobile scanning unit
The Heavy Tracker was the most heavily armored CAV available to the Alliance Army, however its role was more along the lines of long-range fire support and electronic reconnaissance. The Heavy Tracker boasted a Tana Ire GroundSweeper-3, which allowed it to detect units even beyond its line of sight. This information could then be relayed to other units by use of a long-range comlink.
When it did engage in combat, because of its high profile and low speed, the Heavy Tracker preferred to use its powerful Mark 2e/W heavy laser cannon turret to engage targets at long range.
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Classic Adventures: Volume Four - The Best of the Journal
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide