Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Mekuun Corporation Heavy Tracker was a 22.2 meter long repulsorlift vehicle. It had a top speed of one hundred and thirty kilometers an hour, and a ground clearance of two meters. Heavy Trackers were equipped with an omniprobe sensor array, a standard military-grade sensor array, and integrated long-range comlink to detect enemy forces and then relay that information to front line combat units. The omniprobe conducted low-level scans tied to a planet's gravitational center, with the sensor beam following the terrain which allowed it to detect enemy units without requiring line-of-sight.
The Heavy Tracker was a heavily armored craft armed with a single Mk 2e/W heavy laser cannon The cannon was fed data acquired by the omniprobe, allowing it to fire at selected targets from long range. A crew of six operated the craft, two of whom were the gunners assigned to man the heavy laser cannon, although it could be run by a crew of three individuals if needed. Five additional crew operated the omniprobe; two communications technicians, two sensor technicians, and the commander. It could carry two hundred and fifty kilograms of cargo, and consumables to last a week. Heavy Trackers cost 125,000 credits to buy new, and 75,000 used.
The Alliance to Restore the Republic classified the Heavy Tracker as a Combat Assault Vehicle, but utilized them as mobile scanning units rather than direct assault craft. Due to the vehicle's large target profile, slow speed, and long-range targeting capabilities, Heavy Trackers were kept behind the front lines since they had no reason to enter close combat situations. They were also employed as mobile command units
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Classic Adventures: Volume Four - The Best of the Journal
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- ↑ "Stand at Bhir'khi Pass"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 9