Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The heavy repeating blaster was a large and powerful variant of blaster rifle.
The heavy repeating blasters were mainly used in bunker emplacements or mounted on combat vehicles, though it could also be wielded by individuals.
The gun could only be used at a rapid fire rate. In its conventional usage, it would often be attached to a power generator to provide an unlimited number of shots, however it could also function with a portable power pack giving it a capacity of 20 shots. The accuracy of the blaster as a personal use weapon was very limited, owing to the difficulty in controlling such a powerful autofire gun. When mounted on a tripod, the weapon became slightly easier to operate.
Heavy repeating blasters were used by the specially trained Clone troopers called ARC Troopers of the Grand Army of the Republic. They were also used by the SpecForce Heavy Weapon Specialists of the Rebel Alliance Special Forces during the Rebellion era. The Millennium Falcon had a heavy repeating blaster installed on the ventral side as a surface defense cannon. The Galactic Empire's E522 assassin droid sported a heavy repeating blaster among its arsenal.
- Riders of the Maelstrom
- Planet of the Mists
- "The Way of the Yrashu"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- "A World to Conquer"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game (First mentioned)
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Star Wars Campaign Pack
- Imperial Sourcebook
- Star Wars Gamemaster Kit
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook (As "Heavy Repeater")
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen
- Wanted by Cracken
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Dangerous Covenants
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, p. 52
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- ↑ Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- ↑ Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Threats of the Galaxy
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Droids