Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The heavy sonic pistol was a debilitating weapon of unknown origin. Unlike many lesser sonic pistol models, this weapon, with the proper technical tweaks, was capable of causing a higher degree of sonic damage than a sonic rifle. Additionally, many types of shields and defenses were unable to block sonic attacks.
As with all sonic weapons, the heavy sonic pistol was particularly effective against Jedi and Sith because the weapon's sonic bolt bent around the lightsaber, making deflection impossible. Additionally, the sonic energy was sometimes able to disrupt a target's equilibrium, causing disorientation.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (First appearance)
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide (as "heavy sonic blaster")
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide (as "heavy sonic pistol")
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide indicates that this weapon has the range of a pistol. Specifics of this range are detailed in the Saga Edition Core Rulebook.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide