Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Yeah, Heff's dead. Even a bacta bath wouldn’t help."
"Yep, yep. Sad ta see an oldster make da Final Jump."
- ―Two locals discuss Heff's death.
Heff was a male Lepi who emigrated to Tatooine on one of the original colony ships that settled the planet in the early period of the Galactic Empire. There, he set up a shop known as Heff's Souvenirs, which he ran with his daughter Tebbi. Heff lived to be one of only three remaining colonists from those early ships.
In 0 ABY, Heff was killed by the bounty hunter Jodo Kast who shot him in the neck with a sennari-poisoned dart. Kast was seeking the Rebel sympathizer Adar Tallon who had been hiding out on the planet for many years. Kast slowly killed off all those that may have been alive when Tallon arrived to ensure they couldn't pass on any information to competing hunters. Upon his death, Tebbi—herself a Rebel sympathizer—shared what she could with a group of Rebels that were also seeking Tallon. After a couple of seasons, she sold Heff's Souvenirs to the Sullustan Moplin Jarron.
Behind the scenesEdit
Heff and his daughter were described in Tatooine Manhunt as "rabbit-like alien[s]." The name "Heff" was later used in the The Starhoppers of Aduba-3 article as an example of a Lepi name, and in this manner his species was revealed.
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley (Mentioned only)
- The Starhoppers of Aduba-3"—Star Wars Gamer 4 (Mentioned only) "
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Tatooine Manhunt
- ↑ The Starhoppers of Aduba-3"—Star Wars Gamer 4 "
- ↑ Heff is stated to be a survivor of the "original colony ships", however Tatooine was first colonized in 5000 BBY. It is more likely Heff is a survivor of the wave of colonists that arrived around 85 BBY. As Lepi lifespan extends to around 100 years, this is the most likely arrival period.
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley