In 10 BBY, during the reign of the Galactic Empire, the criminal Tobias Beckett and his outlaw crew carried out a heist on Vandor to recover coaxium from an Imperial conveyex on the planet Vandor for Dryden Vos, leader of the Crimson Dawn crime syndicate. The criminals faced a small group of range troopers guarding the transport, which forced them to detach several of the conveyex's carriages to loose them. The group was later ambushed by Enfys Nest and her Cloud-Riders, who intended to seize the cargo for themselves.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Heist on the Conveyex was featured in the 2018 Star Wars Anthology film Solo: A Star Wars Story. Earlier drafts of the film's script, according to writer Jon Kasdan, featured Enfys Nest's Cloud-Riders pirate gang attacking the Conveyex with Bantha-II cargo skiffs, but former directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller ultimately choose to replace the Bantha-II cargo skiffs with swoop bikes.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Meet the Crew
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Train Heist
- (First pictured)
- (First identified as heist on Vandor)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The timeline provided in Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide places the Heist on Vandor nine years after the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. As that film takes place in 19 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, the heist on Vandor must take place in 10 BBY.
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ screenshot) (