Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ben: "Hey, there's something I've been meaning to do for you. I've been practicing while you weren't around."
- Luke: "Go ahead."
- Ben: "*Takes a deep breath of helium-rich air, and sings* Where fields once grew, a road runs through, and buildings hide the sun."
- Luke: "Ben, don't."
- Ben: "Where grass of green could once be seen, are only gray and brown."
- Luke: "I hate that song under normal circumstances."
- Ben: "My childhood home, while I did roam, became a place of sadness."
- Luke: "I'll just wait until you pass out."
- Ben: "Now I return, my heart does yearn for times of light and gladness."
- Luke: "You'll make your throat sore."
- ―Ben Skywalker, teasing his father on Dorin[src]
Mynocks were known to have an allergic reaction to helium causing them to be become bloated and die.
- The Old Republic: Annihilation (Mentioned only)
- Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu (First mentioned)
- Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of ThonBoka (Mentioned only)
- The Mandalorian Armor (Mentioned only)
- Queen of the Empire (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth
- Fate of the Jedi: Outcast
- Star Wars Campaign Pack
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- Emissary of the Void
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Strongholds of Resistance
- Helium on Wikipedia
In other languages