- Han Solo: "Yeah, Chewie, it's Childermoss all right. Nobody else would follow us into the Hellhoop."
- Leia Organa: "The Hellhoop? What's that?"
- Han Solo: "It's the space sector ringed by the asteroid belt we just passed through. It's got an evil reputation. Lots of ships went in and didn't come out."
- ―Han Solo and Leia Organa[src]
The Hellhoop was a mysterious area of space in the Expansion Region, near the planet Attahox. Ringed by an asteroid belt, the Hellhoop was said to have an evil reputation, as many ships that entered the area disappeared and were never seen again. In truth, the ships were captured by a group called the Five. When Han Solo, Chewbacca and Leia Organa were captured by the Five, Chewbacca was able to free the captive Wutzek, who rampaged through the Five's warship to kill his former tormentors. Wutzek then allowed the Rebels to escape and destroyed the warship.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Pandora Effect (First appearance)