Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Cygnus Spaceworks Helot-class medium space transport was a transport that was designed in the time before the resurgence of the Empire, that had already declined in popularity by the end of the Yuuzhan Vong invasion of the galaxy. The ship was designed by engineers from both Cygnus Spaceworks and Sienar Fleet Systems, and was designed as an affordable ship. The Helot lacked shields and had low maneuverability, but was equipped with fire-linked laser cannons.
By 137 ABY, the Helot-class transport had become little more than a memory to many spacers, however, many were still in use. Bounty hunter and former Jedi Cade Skywalker owned a Helot-class medium space transport dubbed the Mynock.
- Legacy 3: Broken, Part 3 (First appearance)
- Legacy 5: Broken, Part 4
- Legacy 6: Broken, Part 5
- Legacy 7: Broken, Part 6
- Legacy 12: Ghosts, Part 2
- Legacy 14: Claws of the Dragon, Part 1
- Legacy 17: Claws of the Dragon, Part 4
- Legacy 19: Claws of the Dragon, Part 6
- Star Wars: Legacy: Loyalties
- Star Wars: Legacy: The Hidden Temple
- Legacy 28: Vector, Part 9
- Legacy 29: Vector, Part 10
- Legacy 31: Vector, Part 12
- Star Wars: Legacy: Storms
- Legacy 37: Tatooine, Part 1
- Legacy 38: Tatooine, Part 2
- Legacy 40: Tatooine, Part 4
- Legacy 43: Monster, Part 1
- Legacy 50: Extremes, Part 3
- Star Wars: Legacy 0
- Star Wars: Legacy 0½
- Legacy Era Campaign Guide (First identified as Helot-class medium space transport)