in the handmaidens first encounte in star wars knights of the old republic 2: sith lords how do you free your friends? User:184.108.40.206
I am having trouble with somehting
I was trying to nowinate a quote, and I changed the vote counter from (+2) to (+3.) I can´t figure out how to put my name in the For section like everyone else.—Unsigned comment by Darth Cyning (talk • contribs).
- Use ~~~~ (see also: Wookieepedia:Frequently_asked_questions#Signatures).–SentryTalk 06:24, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
Thanks, I think I understand now. :) (Actually for some strange reason the keyboard I was using yesterday didn't have an ~ key.) Darth Cyning 00:21, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
- I didn't really know either how to vote, but now I know. I have onther question: how do I nominate things? Another question: I did all it said that I should have donn to manke a custom sig, but it doesn't work! Why?N@M3Le$$ 18:21, 27 January 2007 (UTC)
Many users have custom signatures. How can we make one for ourselves? Totema 03:23, 14 November 2006 (UTC)
- See: Wookieepedia:Frequently_asked_questions#Signatures. –SentryTalk 03:38, 14 November 2006 (UTC)
General place to ask questions?
Sorry to clutter this talk page, but is there a general place to ask questions about Wookieepedia? I'm having some problems with the templates used on my talk page, but I'm not sure where to ask for help. Thanks! SavageBob 12:56, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
- Forum:Senate Hall is usually the best place, if it's not already in Wookieepedia:FAQ or Help:Editing. —Silly Dan (talk) 22:09, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
- OK, thanks! SavageBob 09:06, 13 November 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, and yes (subject to certain conditions.) Please read Wookieepedia:FAQ#Legal questions for details. —Silly Dan (talk) 13:32, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
Can someone fix my signature for me please?
I'm having sig problems. I see the signature, but there's no link to my userpage or talkpage. Could someone fix this for me please? I've gone to my edit userpage section but have no idea where to go from there.--LadyVader 21:07, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
I need help to win a bet. I remember that the Duel of the Fates cut on the Phantom Menace soundtrack came with a version that had quotes from the movie (yoda talking, etc). Cannot find it anywhere and I am being called delusional. But I know I am not. Can anyone else remember this and where can I find it so I can shove it in their faces?
Thanks for the help - Obidawnkenobi
i'm was just browsing the site but this shit crashed all four browsers on my laptop...you need to take the videoegg ad scripts down...they're just gonna hurt you're pageviews —Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs).
Expanding the help section
I know I'm a new user but as such I believe I have some knowledge of the trials of conquering wikicode. There is much I have learned from wandering to various articles and seeing how they are formatted, watching people edit, making mistakes, and watching others correct them. Yet there is much I still have to learn. So, I was wondering why we don't have a page explaining how to format appearances and references sections. I mean how are new users supposed to know that when you add an appearance you need to have an asterisk before it and have it italicized? Sure we have a help page telling you how to italicize something but not one explaining when to use italics (unless I somehow missed that page entirely ;) So what do others think? Should we make a page like that or expand an existing one to include it?- PrincessGLG 01:35, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
- I think the Layout Guide might be what you're looking for. Take a look through and see. Do you think we need to make it more visible? Linked to from the Main Page, or maybe a better explanation on the Help page of what it is? Menkooroo 01:55, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Hmmm...I think that has some of what I was looking for, but maybe not all of it. I need to go now, but I'll look it over more and see if there's anything I think it might need added to it.- PrincessGLG 02:05, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
- I have come to the conclusion that most everything I was talking about is on one help page or another it is just hard to find. So I think the various help/policy pages need to be changed a little so that you can find what you are looking for. Does that sound right to anybody else? Or am I just being persnickety and seeing problems that aren't really there?- PrincessGLG 12:28, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
Can some add an images help section
Recently I've been trying to upload some SWTOR screenshots but whenever I try it comes up with some strange and extremely complicated reason for why I can't upload. I came to the help page but was suprised to find their was no seperate page about images. Can an admin or someone please make it so I can upload some stuff. Commander Code-8 (talk) 05:49, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
After I made this comment I saw the Guide thing about images but that didn't help my problem in any way and I still think their should be a help: images page Commander Code-8 (talk) 05:52, July 1, 2012 (UTC)