Hera's A-wing was an RZ-1 A-wing interceptor used by the rebel pilot Hera Syndulla. Syndulla was the leader of Phoenix Squadron, a squadron of A-wing fighters that was a part of the early rebellion against the Galactic Empire. In the third year before the Battle of Yavin Syndulla flew her A-wing alongside other Phoenix Squadron pilots in the Concord Dawn system, hoping to gain permission from the Mandalorian Protectors to pass through the system as part of a new hyperspace route to the planet Lothal, however the rebels were attacked by the Protectors, who were working with the Empire, leaving Syndulla's fighter badly damaged.
- (First identified as Hera's A-wing)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 Star Wars Rebels – "The Protector of Concord Dawn"
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- ↑ (slide 9)
- ↑ The events of this article take place in or after "A Princess on Lothal," which is the first known episode to take place in the third year before the Battle of Yavin. As such, we can deduce that this event takes place in the third year before the Battle of Yavin. For more information, see Wookieepedia's Timeline of Star Wars Rebels Events.