Due to the influence of Herglic trading within the Tapani sector several Herglic words were incorporated into the local vocabulary.
Glossary of termsEdit
- chakk - a naïve person. Literally a young Herglic that was not weaned from its mother
- hauum - sound of a Herglic clearing his blowhole. Used at the beginning of a significant remark.
- pakk - city (literally pod community) or planet
- pison - thief/bully or Imperial official Rebellion era
- pison-pakk - Coruscant or any Imperial sector capitol Rebellion era
- shen - pod mother or a spacecraft that has nurtured the traveler in space
- shan - pod aunt or a spacecraft not traveled in.
- shan-pakk - spaceport
- shep - friend (literally podmate) or wingman/sister ship
- shep-pakk - homeworld
- umron - an idiot who is ignorant to his stupidity