- "Herglic, Empire takes."
- ―A Mon Calamari, to Anandra
The Herglics were a species of sentient, hulking aliens with slick black skin, a wide mouth, oily eyes, and a blowhole. With the advent of Sheev Palpatine's Galactic Empire, the Herglic race became the object of mistreatments from the new regime. On Coruscant, capital world of the Empire, some Herglics had found shelter along many other non-humans in the immense junkyard called Level 1782.
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice
- "One Thousand Levels Down"—Star Wars Insider 151 (First appearance)
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure
- The Weapon of a Jedi, Part 1 (First pictured)
- Aftermath: Empire's End