|Heurkea Floating City|
Southern territorial zone, near Mester Reef
|Points of interest|
Heurkea Floating City was a floating city on Mon Calamari's southern territorial zone.
Heurkea was a city where Mon Calamari and Quarren came together to live in harmony. Along with Kee-Piru, it took much of the World Devastator damage during the First Battle of Mon Calamari, resulting in a minimum of tens of thousands of deaths. Later rebuilt, Ackbar moved to the city after retiring.
In 137 ABY, the whole of Dac was infected with Viral spores by Vul Isen as part of the Final Protocol, the culmination of the Genocide on Dac, which would eliminate all life within seven days. Heurkea was captured by the Mon Calamari Rangers, a resistance movement against the Sith Empire, to serve as base for the evacuation organized by Admiral Gar Stazi of the Galactic Alliance Remnant.
- Star Wars: Republic 29: The Hunt for Aurra Sing, Part 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Force Unleashed II novel
- Destiny's Way (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Legacy 47: The Fate of Dac
- Dark Empire Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- Star Wars: Power of the Jedi
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare