The heyblibber was a luxury version of the Gungan bongo used by the Rep Council and the Gungan Grand Army. Jar Jar Binks crashed Boss Nass's heyblibber shortly before being exiled from Otoh Gunga. Larger than a typical bongo, they could carry up to 24 soldiers.
- Episode I Adventures 9: Rescue in the Core
- Episode I Adventures 10: Festival of Warriors
- Episode I Adventures 11: Pirates from Beyond the Sea
- Episode I Adventures 12: The Bongo Rally
- "The Death of Captain Tarpals"—Star Wars Tales 3 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace novel (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace junior novel (Mentioned only)
- Deep Spoilers"—Star Wars Gamer 4 "
- Galactic Phrase Book and Travel Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 5 (JAR4, Jar Jar Binks)
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars Annual 2009
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia