- "I'm afraid I've been banished. Duh bosses will do terrible things to me, teeerible things if me goin' back dere!"
- ―Jar Jar Binks
The High Board Room was a hydrostatic bubble-chamber in Otoh Gungan, from which the Gungan High Council ruled the city. During the Invasion of Naboo, the two Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi were escorted to the High Board Room to explain their presence in Otoh Gunga. Nass refused to aid the Jedi in their plight to rescue Queen Amidala from the Trade Federation, though Jinn used a Jedi mind trick to secure a transport to Theed. He also engineered the release of Jar Jar Binks, who was being held under arrest in the Board Room, awaiting a severe punishment for breaking his banishment.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Gungan Attack"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow Warrior"