Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "You all right, pera?"
"Yes, my fi."
- ―Han Solo and Pera
High Galactic was a Pre-Republic language which was later used to show respect for the clergy and the elite.
In later millennia, it was often used to show respect between members of the clergy and laymen. Sarcev Quest was fluent in High Galactic. It was also used as the language of the Imperial court and elite, as most officers from prestigious families were familiar with High Galactic.
Example words included:
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Queen of Air and Darkness
- A Reckoning of Wraiths
- Scoundrels (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 7: New Planets, New Perils! (First appearance)
- Murder on the Executor
- The Emperor's Pawns"—Star Wars Gamer 5 "
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- "Fightsaber: Jedi Lightsaber Combat"—Star Wars Insider 62
- "Who's Who: Imperial Grand Admirals"—Star Wars Insider 66
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- Threats of the Galaxy
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- Scum and Villainy
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- Legacy Era Campaign Guide
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galaxy at War
- Galaxy of Intrigue
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force
- Strongholds of Resistance