Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A hive mind was an instance in which multiple beings were controlled by one shared mind. Some species, like Killiks and Taurill, naturally featured hive minds. The Ithorian experimental creature Spore, on the other hand, was capable of absorbing other beings into its consciousness, creating a hive mind which it ruled.
The Bilars were a sentient species of mammals whose members bonded into groups known as claqas who shared a group mind. Such pooling of intelligence meant that the more Bilars had been bonded into a single claqa, the more intelligent the group would be. The biological mechanisms involved in this process were ill understood by scientists, but they seemed to include a mixture of pheromones, physical touch, and telepathy.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Episode I Adventures Game Book 4: Jedi Emergency (Mentioned only)
- Labyrinth of Evil
- Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows
- Galaxy of Fear: Spore
- X-Wing: The Krytos Trap (Mentioned only)
- Darksaber (First appearance)
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen
- Dark Nest III: The Swarm War
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, Second Edition
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Strongholds of Resistance
Notes and referencesEdit
Hive Mind on Wikipedia