A holobook was a data storage device that took the shape of a slim, crystalline board emitting a blueish glow. The Jedi Archives on Coruscant contained many holobooks, alongside standard data-tapes and rare holocrons.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Hidden Enemy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist"
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost"
- Kanan 7: First Blood, Part I: The Corridors of Coruscant
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 6: The Chosen One, Part VI
- Ahsoka (Mentioned only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Holobook)
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages