Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Holochess was a chess game that utilized holographic representations of the playing pieces, often exotic aliens. It was played for entertainment and gambling. The rules differed from regular chess, as it was played on a circular board, rather than square. Holochess differed on crucial points from dejarik and holochex. The Tralla Room on the Coral Vanda had several holochess tables.
- Crosscurrent (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Cantina
- Star Wars: Assault Team
- Strike Force: Shantipole (As "holo-chess")
- Riders of the Maelstrom
- Black Ice
- Graveyard of Alderaan
- Star Wars 50: The Crimson Forever (Mentioned only)
- The Long Arm of the Hutt
- The Gambler's Quest
- Star Wars 98: Supply and Demand
- Shadows in the Force (Mentioned only)
- Dark Force Rising
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way
- "An Apology" (Non-canonical mention)
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume Two
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- Starships of the Galaxy
- Hero's Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- "Blood Feud!"—Star Wars Insider 124
- "50 Great Reasons to Rewatch Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Three"—Star Wars Insider 125
- Strongholds of Resistance