- "The Holocrons contain the most closely guarded secrets of the Jedi Order."
- ―Jocasta Nu
Holocrons were Jedi artifacts that contained ancient lessons or valuable information in holographic form. They appeared as palm-sized, glowing cubes of crystalline material and hardwire. Many of these artifacts were stored in the Jedi Archives in the Jedi Temple, which also contained the restricted Holocron Vault. During the Clone Wars, Cad Bane executed a daring heist to steal one of these artifacts from the Vault.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cargo of Doom"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force"
- Star Wars: Kanan 1: The Last Padawan, Part I: Fight
- Star Wars: Kanan 3: The Last Padawan, Part III: Pivot
- Star Wars: Kanan 5: The Last Padawan, Part V: Release
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- The Rebellion Begins
- The Secret Jedi: The Adventures of Kanan Jarrus: Rebel Leader
- Star Wars Rebels – "Path of the Jedi"
- Ezra's Duel with Danger
- Star Wars Rebels Season Two
- Star Wars 9: Showdown on the Smugglers' Moon, Part II