- "She's murder on holocubes, that's for sure-not that we've got anything worth putting on one."
- ―Han Solo referring to Viqi Shesh
The holocube was a hand-sized, six-sided object designed to hold three-dimensional holo images. By moving around the cube, a person could see all aspects of a displayed image. Holocubes also partially acted as deeds to planets, such as Han Solo's deed to Dathomir.Anakin Skywalker after he had won the Boonta Eve Classic.
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia