Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "…built during the days of the Old Republic…it appears rather dated and rough at the edges…"
- ―Pollux Hax
The Holographic Zoo of Extinct Animals was a museum on Coruscant that showed holographic dioramas of extinct creatures hunting, feeding and fighting in their natural habitat. The most popular animals among visitors were the krabbex of Mon Calamari, the snow falcons of Rhinnal, the manticore, the singing trees of Pil Diller, and the mantabog of Malastare.
There was a change of ownership following the Clone Wars that made the zoo a pumped-up, sensationalist approach to attract a larger crowd. It featured blinking stars and a narrator that said, 'You will experience forgotten wonders from a long time ago and far, far away!'
Following the destruction of Alderaan, many of its creatures were displayed in the zoo. These included many species of Alderaanian thranta, such as the great and pilotta varieties. Holograms of the Alderaan furry moth and stalking birds existed as well.
- Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: Last Stand on Ord Mantell 1
- Dark Apprentice (First appearance)
- Young Jedi Knights: The Lost Ones (Mentioned only)
- Young Jedi Knights: Jedi Under Siege (Mentioned only)
- The Illustrated Star Wars Universe
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The Wildlife of Star Wars: A Field Guide
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Illustrated Companion
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia