Holochess was a chess game that utilized holographic representations of the playing pieces, often exotic aliens. It was played for entertainment and gambling. The rules differed from regular chess, as it was played on a circular board, rather than square, and holochess also differed from dejarik. The Tralla Room on the Coral Vanda had several holochess tables.
- Crosscurrent (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin"
- Star Wars: Cantina
- Star Wars 50: The Crimson Forever (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 98: Supply and Demand
- Shadows in the Force (Mentioned only)
- Dark Force Rising
- Destiny's Way
- "An Apology" (Non-canonical mention)
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (Mentioned only)
- Starships of the Galaxy (2001)
- Hero's Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- "Blood Feud!"—Star Wars Insider 124
- "50 Great Reasons to Rewatch Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Three"—Star Wars Insider 125