|Holographic disguise matrix|
| Production information
Pre 21 BBY
|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
The holographic disguise matrix, (also known as the "shadow hologram") was a Holographic image disguiser used to disguise someone holographically as another being. It was invented by Sinrich, a bounty hunter. Later, during a mission to kidnap Supreme Chancellor Palpatine on Naboo, bounty hunters Twazzi, Embo, Derrown, and Cad Bane used four of these devices to disguise themselves as three Senate Guards and a Neimoidian, respectively. Obi-Wan Kenobi in his disguise as Rako Hardeen was also provided with the projection of a Senate Guard, but did not use it during the attempted kidnapping.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box" (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- "Rogues Gallery: Who's Who: The Bounty Hunters!"—Star Wars Insider 132
- The Bounty Hunter Code: From the Files of Boba Fett