|Holographic disguise matrix|
| Production information
Pre 21 BBY
|Physical and technical specifications|
9 centimeter diameter
|Usage and history|
The holographic disguise matrix, (also known as the "Shadow hologram") was a Holographic image disguiser used to disguise someone holographically as another being. It was invented by bounty hunter, Sinrich. Later, during the mission to kidnap Palpatine on Naboo, bounty hunters, Twazzi, Embo, Derrown and Cad Bane used four emitters of the matrix to disguise themselves as three Senate Guards and a Neimoidian, respectively to kidnap the Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic himself. Obi-Wan Kenobi in his disguise as Rako Hardeen was also provided with the projection of a Senate Guard, but didn't use it during the attempted kidnapping.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box" (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- "Rogues Gallery: Who's Who: The Bounty Hunters!"—Star Wars Insider 132
- The Bounty Hunter Code: From the Files of Boba Fett