The HoloNet was a large communications system used by the citizens of the Galactic Republic and its successor state, the Galactic Empire. The HoloNet News was broadcast on the HoloNet during the reign of both governments.
During the Empire's reign, the Rebels used a secret HoloNet channel to broadcast secret information about the Empire's weaknesses to other freedom fighters. The Empire used the HoloNet to broadcast Imperial propaganda.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Spy" (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace" (First appearance)
- Dark Disciple
- A New Dawn
- Ezra's Gamble
- The Rebellion Begins (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rise of the Old Masters"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Vision of Hope"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action"
- Ezra's Duel with Danger
- "Rebel Bluff"—Star Wars Insider 158 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- Star Wars: Princess Leia, Part II
- Star Wars: Princess Leia, Part III
- Star Wars: Princess Leia, Part IV
- "Last Call at the Zero Angle"—Star Wars Insider 156 (Mentioned only)
- "One Thousand Levels Down"—Star Wars Insider 151
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 2: Vader, Part II
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 3: Vader, Part III
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 5: Vader, Part V
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 6: Vader, Part VI
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure (Mentioned only)