The Holt family was a Human family from Aquilaris Minor during the Republic Dark Age. At least one of their members Jedi Knight Kerra Holt was Force-sensitive. Notable members included the archaeologist Mercia Holt and her husband skin diver Aron Holt, who were both involved in a University of Sanbra research project on the Helm of Ieldis, an ancient Sith artifact from the Great Hyperspace War. Their children included their eldest daughter Kerra and an unidentified sibling who was taken from Mercia shortly after giving birth while under Odionate captivity at an unknown time after 1042 BBY.
The family was separated following the invasion of Aquilaris Minor in 1042 BBY by the Chagras Hegemony. The Holt couple were conscripted into an Odionate project known as Project Pandemonium to recover the Helm. They perished on Skarpos, where they blew themselves up in an attempt to deny the Sith access to the Helm. Their daughter Kerra became a full-fledged Jedi Knight under the tutelage of Jedi Master Vannar Treece by 1032 BBY. She became involved in several campaigns against the Sith warlords of the Grumani sector.
- Knight Errant: Aflame 2 (First mentioned) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Knight Errant: Deluge 3 (Mentioned only) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Knight Errant: Escape 1 (Mentioned only) (Appears in hologram)
- Knight Errant: Escape 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Knight Errant: Escape 3 (Mentioned only)
- Knight Errant: Escape 4 (Appears in flashback(s)) (Appears in hologram)
- Knight Errant: Escape 5 (Mentioned only)