A hookah pipe was a large water pipe device used for smoking various substances, such as Marcan herbs or other intoxicants. The pipes were designed to be quite ornate and used the same basic components; the bowl, water jar, and a length of hose with a mouthpiece on the end.
The hookah pipe was very popular with the Hutts, particualry those who where the Head of major and powerful criminal empires.
Jabba the HuttEdit
Jabba the Hutt, the infamous kingpin of the Outer Rim, almost always had a hookah with a removable lid by his side.On the top portion was a gas substance which he would inhale and exhale. It had a long tube on the very top that he would hold to smoke the substance. This was one of his many trademarks.
On the bottom portion of Jabba’s pipe was a feeding bowl. In it were live creatures that Jabba would occasionally eat. He would have the pipe removed for special occasions, such as a dance number from one of the bands he employed, going on a trip to make deals, or when he would go to sleep. Otherwise he would be smoking the concoction constantly.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Star Wars: Battlefront (Xbox Live content)
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- Star Wars Infinities: The Empire Strikes Back
- "Fortune, Fate, and the Natural History of the Sarlacc"—Star Wars Tales 6
- Star Wars Infinities: Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire trading cards (Card: ) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 6
Notes and referencesEdit
- Hookah on Wikipedia