- "We command these armies. We're the best money can buy. You think you can beat all of us, keep coming."
Horic was a male mercenary captain who once fought for the Galactic Republic, but the war veteran eventually turned to mercenary work instead and became a powerful warlord. He was hired by the Hutt Cartel around the time of the conquest of Makeb to lead the armies gathering on the planet Darvannis. However, Horic and the other three warlords—Sunder, Vilus Garr, and Tu'chuk—were unknowingly hired by the Dread Master Styrak and not the Cartel. The four warlords were slain before Styrak's plans could advance beyond Darvannis.
Behind the scenesEdit
Captain Horic appears as one of the Four Warlords, who collectively appear as the sixth and penultimate boss in the "Scum and Villainy" Operation. The Operation was added to the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic in the 2012 Digital Expansion Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel, and defeating the Warlords in various difficulty modes rewards players with painting-like trophies of the Warlords for use in the 2014 Digital Expansion Galactic Strongholds.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Using information from the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire, the events of Game Updates 2.0 through 3.3 for Star Wars: The Old Republic can be placed in the time period between 3640 BBY and 3637 BBY. According to The Old Republic's lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the game's events can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.0 and the Digital Expansion Rise of the Hutt Cartel can be placed in approximately 3639 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel—Operation: "Scum and Villainy"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds