- "Presenting Borbig Drob the Houk! Nine-time champion of the Stormblade Bloodfest!"
- ―An introduction for the Houk gladitor Borbig Drob
During the early years of the Galactic Empire's reign, the Houk gladiator Borbig Drob earned the title of champion at the Stormblade Bloodfest on nine occasions, before fighting at the Gladiator Night event on the planet Lothal. There he fought against the Feeorin gladiator Warjak before being defeated by the Trandoshan bounty hunter Bossk.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Houk were first created for the Star Wars Legends novel Han Solo and the Lost Legacy, which was written by Brian Daley and released in 1980. Though Daley's novel is now part of the Star Wars Legends continuity rather than the current canon, the Houk species was canonized in the 2014 junior novel Ezra's Gamble by Ryder Windham.
- Ezra's Gamble (First appearance)
- Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger (First pictured)
- Doctor Aphra Annual 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Uprising (Picture only)