- "At this pace, I am able to view hundreds of hours of footage."
An hour was a unit of measurement of time used in many parts of the galaxy. Immediately after the destruction of Alderaan, Han Solo—who did not know of the planet's obliteration—calculated the estimated time of arrival of the his ship's trip to Alderaan in terms of hours, reckoning that the ETA was about 0200 hours from the ship's position at the time.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage"
- Ezra's Gamble
- Rise of the Rebels
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Princess Leia, Part III (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 4: Vader, Part IV