- "Anyway, we should be at Alderaan in about 0200 hours."
- ―Han Solo
An hour (also known as a Standard Time Unit) was a temporal measurement unit used in many parts of the galaxy. Immediately after the destruction of Alderaan, Han Solo—unaware of the devastation of the planet—calculated the estimated time of arrival of the Millennium Falcon's trip to Alderaan in terms of hours, reckoning that the ETA was about 0200 hours from the position of the Falcon at the time.
- Jedi Apprentice: The Day of Reckoning
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth"
- Star Wars: Purge: The Tyrant's Fist, Part 1
- Star Wars: Dark Times 25: Fire Carrier, Part 3
- Underworld: The Yavin Vassilika
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars 5: Lo, The Moons of Yavin!
- Star Wars 6: Is This the Final Chapter?
- Star Wars 3: In the Shadow of Yavin, Part 3
- Slave Ship
- Star Wars: Legacy 8: Allies
- Star Wars: Legacy 9: Trust Issues, Part 1
- Star Wars: Legacy 18: Claws of the Dragon, Part 5
- Star Wars: Legacy 21: Indomitable, Part 2
- Star Wars: Legacy 24: Loyalties, Part 2
- Star Wars: Legacy 26: The Hidden Temple, Part 2
- Star Wars: Legacy 27: Into the Core
- Star Wars: Legacy 29: Vector, Part 10
- Star Wars: Legacy 41: Rogue's End
- Star Wars: Legacy 43: Monster, Part 1
- Star Wars: Legacy 47: The Fate of Dac
- Star Wars: Legacy 48: Extremes, Part 1
- Star Wars: Legacy 49: Extremes, Part 2
- Star Wars: Legacy—War 3
- Star Wars: Legacy—War 5
- "The Quality of Mercy"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire trading cards (Card: )