- "The Valorum dynasty enjoys an influential presence there, and a political victory by me can hardly be assured."
- ―Wilhuff Tarkin, to Sheev Palpatine
The House Valorum was a prestigious family of the galaxy, which notably had much influence on the planet of Eriadu and owned a shipping company. Following the fall of the Old Republic about a millennium before the onslaught of the Clone Wars, a Valorum became the first Supreme Chancellor of its successor state, the Galactic Republic. The penultimate Chancellor of the Republic, Finis Valorum, was also a member of that influential dynasty, although his second term was truncated.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lost One"
- Tarkin (Mentioned only) (First identified as House Valorum)