|Chronological and political information|
- "Kill humans? Haven't killed any humans yet."
Like many of his colleagues, Hovrak hated Humans. When the Wookiee Lowbacca joined the Diversity Alliance in 24 ABY, his four Human Jedi friends Jaina Solo, Jacen Solo, Tenel Ka and Raynar Thul traveled to the Alliance headquarters of Ryloth—where he had been touring—to persuade him that he had been misguided.
Unfortunately for them, they were captured. However, thanks to the treachery of Lowbacca, they managed to escaped into the harsh terrain of Ryloth. Hovrak and several of his men gave chase though they donned bulky, heat reflective suits to protect themselves from Ryloth's harsh sun. Hovrak eventually caught up with them though he was kicked off the escaping transport Lightning Rod's ramp by former-Alliance member Lusa and fell to his death in a molten lake.
- Young Jedi Knights: Diversity Alliance (First appearance)
- Young Jedi Knights: Delusions of Grandeur
- Young Jedi Knights: Jedi Bounty
- Young Jedi Knights: The Emperor's Plague (Mentioned only)