Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The hull was the body or main structure of a starship, starfighter, or vehicle. It could hold crew, passengers, cargo, weapons, engines, or other components necessary to the operation of the craft. Damage to a starship's hull could cause structural failure. Hulls were constructed of durable materials able to withstand harsh environments or combat. Duralloy was a composite metal armor used for starship hulls, while ferroceramic was used in hulls of ships that needed to pass through an atmosphere. The hull of the Nantex-class territorial defense starfighter was made of woven, reinforced laminasteel. Matrix armor was a strong material often used in the construction of starship hulls. It was more durable than durasteel and was better able to withstand blaster fire than titanium.
The Imperial II-class Star Destroyer had a heavily reinforced hull, one of the features that distinguished it from its predecessor. Havod was a rare alloy used in the construction of one hundred special Star Destroyers.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter
- Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu
- Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon
- Han Solo at Stars' End
- Choices of One
- Star Wars 28: What Ever Happened to Jabba the Hut?
- The Empire Strikes Back: A Storybook
- Therefore I Am: The Tale of IG-88
- Legacy of the Force
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex
- Death Star Designer
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- "Assignment: Decoy"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 7
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Visual Guide
- Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Suns of Fortune
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Fly Casual
- Strongholds of Resistance